Saturday 21 February 2015

My Zaolls Are Home!

I'm so happy my Zaoll Luv twins came home just in time for Chinese New Year this week! I can't thank Meanae enough for the wonderful job she did on Abigail. She's absolutely stunning! <3


So happy with her look! I don't have any female clothing so she's wearing a male SD13 tank top. It's rather big on her but it'd do for now <3 I'm currently waiting on some custom orders from Monstro Designs and I can't wait for those to arrive! Abi shares the same dress style as me lol. I will write her backstory soon!


I don't have pictures of the other twin, Dakota, because I couldn't take nice photos of her :( But here's a link to Meanae's commission pics. I love the way Meanae did both their freckles and skin texture. They look so real!

Right now I'm having trouble deciding on Dakota's wig color. She's suppose to be the opposite of her sister (shy, demure, goody-two-shoes) so I don't think she dyes her hair.. Any suggestions? :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new doll! She's so pretty!!!! Congratulations :). I must admit thst I like the wig she's wearing at the moment- it's fancy. :D
    By the way - have you seen my second blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I'm so glad the pink matches her face-up. I initially wanted her to have black hair but she suits the pink so much more!

      And I've checked out your new blog :D I love to see the other stuff you collect

      Delete
  2. The new doll looks AWESOME! I LOVE her Candyfloss-pink hair and her clothes, they suit her perfectly!
    Hmm, what about a sort of auburn colour for her twins hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I've been considering red, carrot and auburn but I can't decide on which shade! Maybe I will have to buy several and have her try them Dx

      Delete
  3. Wow, she looks amazing! She is like a work of art! So pretty, I think auburn would be a nice hair color too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ Many people in the BJD hobby consider these dolls as art dolls rather than just dolls or toys. Meanae did such an awesome job customizing my dolls for me! I tried doing my own dolls' face-ups before and it turned out horrible xD

      Delete